Hello everyone, I took the trouble to write down a lot of suggestions and feedbacks from new players and veterans over the last 6 months on my notepad.
I think it's time to publish this collection hoping to act as a link between developers and community members.
Feel free to add you suggestions here or in pm, i'll add them to the main thread.
- Move the speed boost to shift key instead of double pressing W key.
- Give players the chance to color their character's skin using dyes
- Replacing the repetitive music in the various areas with the wide range of beautiful music that we can find in SotA cylinders collection.
- Factions System with 2 factions like Virtuosos and Obsidians (by popular demand)
- Interface scaling option
- Give players the chance to donate part of their exp pool to the guild to make it level up (more levels increases the number of players it can hold or unlock more slots for ranks)
- Add guild bank/deposit
- Multi-party system aka Raid mode, in order to allow more than 8 players to partecipate in battles without suffer AOE from allies in different parties.
- Ingame achievements system
- Add placeable campfire to the game
- Give the possibility to hide the wands and cast with bare hands
- Hunger and thirst system (Boosted or reduced stats while hungry/full or quenched/thirsty)
- Add the ability/animation to climb in game
- Add the 2 front legs to the dragon model
- Add earrings slot
- Fruits from trees
- Revamp of attenuation system
- Let the item return to the bank once expired from the public vendor instead of being paid for its basic cost
- Improve the damage of the charged/manual attacks with all weapons (at the moment just bow/xbow are fine), finally giving the opportunity to be competitive to those who love this playstyle
- Make sense to rolling giving a chance to avoid the attack when this action is performed
- Make wearing a heavier helmet reduces the chance of being a victim of a critical hit
- Add polymorph scrolls to the game that turn you into a monster (among those available in game) for a certain amount of time (increasing or reducing some of your stats).
- Give players the ability to reshape artifacts (example cabalist hoods)
- Add the chance to drop more of less effective gems like raw gem, good gem and perfect gem with different attunement bonus.
- Add lootable special items that increase your success chance for the next masterwork/enchantment
- Add more special crafting materials lootable from different mobs
- Add more modular artifacts like the warlock chain (for example using different globes like gaia's earth or frozen tear)
- Add a further type of items enhancement (something like reroll masterworks, reroll enchantments, replace materials or remove gem) that gives you the chance to destroy it.
- Add daily hunting missions with good rewards
- Give the opportunity to fish clams and containers with precious objects inside them
- World bosses that randomly spawn in different maps
- Increase rewards from orange supply bundles compared to blue and yellow
- Progressive dungeons with waves battles and bosses to open the next room with increasing difficulty and good rewards
- Add lootable boss chests with a chance to find a special treasure inside
- Add monsters spawner "portals" around the world with a final reward when someone clean all the waves.
- Multiplayer mines with a bonus to ores
- Give the possibility to change the pvp flag only to the oracle and not using the party
- Make sure that flagged people cannot switch to party/private mode
- Add Health/Focus potions PVP only to the Obsidian Trials vendor
- Add or change some of the pvp zones available into PVP zones without ransoms, dividing the game into Safe zones, PVP zones without ransoms and Hardcore PVP zones with ransoms.
- Alliance system
- Make sense of the Ardoris Castle Arena and Owl's head adding a queue system and the no ransoms/currency rules of obsidian trials.
- Bounty System
- Overworld PVP encounters like a road encounter if 2 PVP players clashed into one another on the map.
- PVP kills announcement in chat (something like shroudbert bot but in game)
- Guild wars announcement in chat
- Give the guilds the ability to pay a fee and set up a stake for the guild war as prize
- Add 1vs1 arena fight with queue system.
- Remove the ability to leave the map or use teleport/recall for a few minutes to those who killed another player or stolen an item (without regular duel)
- Give consequences from being a pk or a thief
@DarkStarr @Lord British @Chris